Use WhatsApp for your business
Use WhatsApp for your business
Integrate WhatsApp in your business processes
- Invite potential customers to join your WhatsApp channel via SMS (automatically)
- Share a WhatsApp number amongst your team or assign 1 number per department
- Tag, share and add notes to incoming WhatsApp messages
- Broadcast bulk or one-on-one messages via WhatsApp to targeted audiences
- Enjoy the benefits of having a WhatsApp userbase of over 2 billion
- Use your website for generating WhatsApp contacts or use SMS campaigns to build up your WhatsApp channel
Enrich Your Customer Service & Support
WhatsApp allows you to amplify your communication with rich content like pictures, videos, locations, and more. With your business WhatsApp account you can set-up quick replies, indicate opening hours, show your address and link to your website.
If your customers are not ready to make a purchase, they can get in touch with you to find that extra bit of information and support needed.
Use the WhatsApp messaging app for:
- Updates, such as changes or reminders
- Notifications, reminders of deliveries, orders, and appointments
- Customer Support, talk with your customers and deliver support
Steps needed to set up an official Whatsapp Business API:
Promptchat works with Twilio;
To manage expectations, the API remains in Beta mode and will be made available in a production environment on a gradual basis. As a first step, we would encourage you to test this in a "sandbox" environment in your Twilio account.
"With Twilio Sandbox for WhatsApp, you can prototype with WhatsApp immediately, without waiting for your Twilio number to be approved for WhatsApp.Because Twilio Sandbox is pre-provisioned with a Twilio phone number that is shared across all sandbox users, you can pick from a list of sandbox numbers to use when you activate the sandbox via the WhatsApp console."
For more information please see: https://www.twilio.com/docs/whatsapp/api#twilio-sandbox-for-whatsapp
If you have not yet created a trial account, you can sign up using this link: https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio.
It will come preloaded with credit so you can build out and test your solution, and prove your concept. You can refine it, and can then upgrade to a paid account when you're confident in the solution and ready to implement it. You can check out this link to help you get started: https://www.twilio.com/docs/usage/tutorials/how-to-use-your-free-trial-account
If you have any technical questions and require assistance with the configuration, please feel free to get in touch with our Technical Support Team email@example.com.
Here are some useful resources related to Twilio's WhatsApp API:
* WhatsApp pricing: https://www.twilio.com/whatsapp/pricing/de
* How much does it cost to send/receive WhatsApp messages: https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037672734-How-Much-Does-it-Cost-to-Send-and-Receive-WhatsApp-Messages-with-Twilio-
* WhatsApp message templates: https://www.twilio.com/docs/sms/whatsapp/tutorial/send-whatsapp-notification-messages-templates
* Rules und Best Practices for WhatsApp Messaging on Twilio: https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017773294-Rules-and-Best-Practices-for-WhatsApp-Messaging-on-Twilio#h_6dc5a163-8a17-4035-bfb9-dcdf18e3d6d8
* Recommendations and best practices for creating WhatsApp Message Templates: https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039737753-Recommendations-and-best-practices-for-creating-WhatsApp-Message-Templates
* What use cases and businesses are allowed to use WhatsApp on Twilio? https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039737793-What-use-cases-and-businesses-are-allowed-to-use-WhatsApp-on-Twilio-
Signing up for WhatsApp API through Twilio: https://www.twilio.com/docs/sms/whatsapp/api
At a high level, to enable your Twilio number for WhatsApp, you must complete the following steps:
1/ Request access to enable your Twilio numbers for WhatsApp: https://www.twilio.com/whatsapp/request-access
2/ Submit a WhatsApp Business profile request and your Message Templates in the Twilio console. If you do not already have a Facebook Business Manager account, follow the instructions here to create one.
3/ Approve Twilio to message on your behalf in the Facebook Business Manager console
Follow this guide to complete the steps above: https://www.twilio.com/docs/whatsapp/tutorial/connect-number-business-profile
Should you require assistance with any of the above, contact us and your account manager will provide assistance via remote desktop or phone.
Build Chatbots for any platform